April Stamp Camp!

I am hosting my April Stamp Camp tonight and these are the cards the girls will be creating using the "Nature Walk Stamp Set" : F... thumbnail 1 summary
I am hosting my April Stamp Camp tonight and these are the cards the girls will be creating using the "Nature Walk Stamp Set":


For this class, I used the same stamp set on all of the cards and tried to used white-on-white with just a little splash of color and embossing:

Card #1:


Card #2:


Card #3:


Card #4:


I hope you can join us for my next Stamp Camp in May. I usually have a special on orders and door prizes and we have lots of fun. This month I rewarded someone who brought a new friend to stampin with an ink pad of their choice! Stamp Camps are great way to learn by stamping with a bunch of friends and socializing while stamping. Thank so much for your support girls!






Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét