Saturday Simple Blossom Bouquet Punch Art!

Good Saturday morning! Today for Saturday Simple I have a cute punch art card for you: The whole card is completed with one color of cardsto... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Saturday morning! Today for Saturday Simple I have a cute punch art card for you:

The whole card is completed with one color of cardstock. I used "Confetti Cream Cardstock" and if you take a peek below, you will notice that I used my "Simply Scored Scoring Tool" to make a scored design on the bottom portion of my card:

And the flowers were created using the "Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch". I used lever #3 and punched 6 flowers. I scrunched 3 of them and layered them on top of unscrunched flowers. Add a gold "Glimmer Brad" in the center of each flower and srunch them to your liking. The sentiment is stamped in "Crumb Cake Ink" and stamped on a banner that I cut out with the "Petal Cone Die". I adhered it with "Stampin' Dimensionals".

This is one of those 15 minute cards! Enjoy your day!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Confetti Cream
  • Inks: Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Set: Sweetly Said

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét