Saturday Stitching with Friends!

Some days are just meant for friend stitching time! This weekend I am so happy to be stitching again with Mona, I’m about to burst my button... thumbnail 1 summary
20160813_135931
Some days are just meant for friend stitching time!

This weekend I am so happy to be stitching again with Mona, I’m about to burst my buttons.

It’s just been months and months, and while the guys were busy doing guy stuff, we sat, we talked, we laughed, we sewed, and we laughed some more.

Yes, we laughed about the stupid Buck Heads on the mountain. We commiserated over the board meeting that happened yesterday – still waiting to hear if they have passed or declined the crazy notion to go yet another $600,000.00 in debt to pave dirt roads that don’t need paving.

I swear, they are going to run us into the ground here.

There are so many things wrong with this board, something needs to be done….but we dropped that subject and instead turned back to our projects.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét