Krka National Park, Croatia!

Croatia is a country that has been through so much during my life time. On Oct. 29, 1918, Croatia proclaimed its independence and joined in ... thumbnail 1 summary
20160824_151627
Croatia is a country that has been through so much during my life time.

On Oct. 29, 1918, Croatia proclaimed its independence and joined in union with Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia to form the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes.

The name was changed to Yugoslavia in 1929. When Germany invaded Yugoslavia in 1941, Croatia became a Nazi puppet state.

Growing up I just remember hearing vague things about wars and rumors of wars yet I really had no idea where this area of the world was, and why all of this was going on.  It was beyond me.  I vaguely remember the following, again, placing it so far away from home:
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét