In a Time Crunch–Rome Teaser!

 Yes, I did stitch hexies on the way to Rome!  It was a lovely drive with beautiful country side – the sea to my right, and farm land and vi... thumbnail 1 summary

 Yes, I did stitch hexies on the way to Rome!  It was a lovely drive with beautiful country side – the sea to my right, and farm land and vineyards to my left….So great to be back in Italy again as I have very fond memories of the land that inspired Allietare!

This is going to be a very short post…our days are running together.  The last 4 days of this cruise have  long excursions that start at 7am, get us back to the ship at 5:30pm, dinner starts at 6:30pm and lasts two hours – yes, we dress for dinner in the dining room and I love relaxing and chatting with everyone in my group on what they did this day.

By the time dinner is done it is 8:30 and I can barely keep my eyes open.  I am asleep by 9pm.

The alarm goes off at 6am to start all over….today we are headed on a boat ride to the Cinque Terre, a spot I want to visit again since the last time was just not enough.

I have one hour between wake up and meeting in our assigned area before starting our journey.

Where is blog posting fitting in?  In 15 minutes before heading to breakfast where I will let it upload while I eat something quickly, come down and hit post – slow internet!

So today – only a few teaser photos from Rome!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét