Hola, Barcelona!

What a whirlwind trip this has already been! Overnight flights are NEVER a joy – sleeping on planes just never happens for me, and for some ... thumbnail 1 summary
20160817_102841
What a whirlwind trip this has already been!

Overnight flights are NEVER a joy – sleeping on planes just never happens for me, and for some reason, definitely not on this one….but when we landed, I was SO excited!

There were a few of us from our group on my flight, but the bulk of everyone else came via JFK to Madrid to Barcelona, so we had an hour to wait for them in the baggage claim area.

Happy reunions with some of the folks I’ve traveled with before, and resounding hellos and nice to meet yous from those who are with me for the first time! 

Oh, what a great group this is! 

We gathered our luggage and headed out to the bus for a panoramic city tour of Barcelona with some fascinating stops along the way!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét