Hello, I’m Home!

We made it! All luggage made it. We even made it home 6 hours early because of availability on an earlier flight that took us from Barcelona... thumbnail 1 summary
jetlag
We made it!

All luggage made it.

We even made it home 6 hours early because of availability on an earlier flight that took us from Barcelona to Atlanta, bypassing JFK all together ---thank GOODNESS!

It was 3:30pm in Atlanta, and my body was saying it was time for bed – 9:30pm Barcelona time, and there was still one flight left to go.

By the time we arrived in Greensboro, got the luggage, retrieved Moby and headed on home….it was all I could do to love on the critters, hug my son and toddle off to sleep in my own bed beneath my own quilt.

This is the longest cruise I have ever been on, and when you have a 2 hour dinner affair every night with everyone in your group, you really do get to know people!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét