Barcelona Bound!

I think we are ready! All that needs to be done is DONE. Bags are packed…..oh how I love space bags and their ability to squoosh and smoosh ... thumbnail 1 summary
delta1
I think we are ready!

All that needs to be done is DONE.

Bags are packed…..oh how I love space bags and their ability to squoosh and smoosh until things are vacuum sealed into submission!

Then they double as laundry bags, keeping clean stuff from dirty stuff until we get home.

8:47 am and I’m sitting here thinking there MUST be something else that needs to be done before we head to the airport around noon…Nope!  There isn’t?  Does that mean I might be able to squeeze in some machine time before we go?

Maybe I’ll sew the rows together on this:
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét