A C&T Shout Out (And More Montenegro!)

Before I post ANYTHING, I want to let you know that I have another blog post up on the C&T Blog ! It’s a simple little post on pressing ... thumbnail 1 summary

Before I post ANYTHING, I want to let you know that I have another blog post up on the C&T Blog!

It’s a simple little post on pressing – and you might learn some things you didn’t know before.  So after you are done reading my little travelogue here, head over there for my article entitled Adventures in Chain Pressing and read up on something quilty, because there only a little sewing happening in this post!

I have snuck in small moments of hexie time here and there.  This photo was taken at the END of our Montenegro day, before we left port.  I was sitting on the balcony of our cabin just watching boats go by.

I’ve got quilter’s cabins on either side of mine, and it is fun to catch just a bit of conversation as they are out on their balconies enjoying the day also.

**Side Note** And to those who exclaim "Don't you EVER just relax??"  This IS the ultimate in relaxation for me.  I do what I want to do when I want to do it.  It doesn't get better than this! :)

While we were in Kotor, Mary Ellen and I visited another couple of ancient churches, the Church of St Mary Collegiata, and the Cathedral of St Trphyon.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét