The Cathedral of St Helena

Extreme  peace and beauty in unexpected places! I would expect to find a Cathedral such as this in Europe – it’s expected there.  I’ve got v... thumbnail 1 summary

20160721_201406
Extreme  peace and beauty in unexpected places!

I would expect to find a Cathedral such as this in Europe – it’s expected there.  I’ve got visiting Cathedrals and historical buildings on my brain, I’m going to ROME and VENICE amongst other places in just a few weeks.

It was a pleasant surprise to find such a beautiful Cathedral on the hill overlooking Helena, Montana this past week.

This photo was from my first evening in Helena, during a driving tour past the state capitol building and around town to show me a bit of the city.

It was such a glorious evening (Oh yes, temps do cool down to blissful in Montana in the summer!) that I begged Kerri and Bryl to please pull over so I could get some photos.

The spires on the Cathedral are so tall that it is nearly impossible to fit the whole thing in the camera unless you are farther away, so across the street I went.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét