Let’s Set Sail!

 And here we are, boarding the Explorer of the Seas in Seattle, a lovely view of the city from the deck of the ship! Irene and I had a leisu... thumbnail 1 summary


 And here we are, boarding the Explorer of the Seas in Seattle, a lovely view of the city from the deck of the ship!

Irene and I had a leisurely morning in Seattle. 

We took a morning walk, found a fun diner for breakfast.  Don’t you just love places that say “Breakfast served all day!”?  There is just something about breakfast out.  I love it!

We even stopped at Ross and Walgreens for some last minute shopping before heading back to the hotel, grabbing our bags and heading out to hail a cab to the docks.

Ross was open at 8am in downtown Seattle!  And I found some good bargains.  That is always fun.

Fighting the crowds boarding the ship, not so much…but we were soon on board, looking for a quiet place to sit and do some stitching while waiting for my mom and my aunts to arrive.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét