July Quilty Box Winner!

Hello from beautiful Helena, Montana! We finished our last workshop with a bang this afternoon, and thanks to the kindness of the guild host... thumbnail 1 summary


Hello from beautiful Helena, Montana!

We finished our last workshop with a bang this afternoon, and thanks to the kindness of the guild hostesses, I was treated to a personal guided tour of the old Governor’s mansion in a very historic area of town!  This place is so rich with history, my history loving soul is so happy to have had a chance to experience Montana this way.

I DID set the alarm on the phone to remind me that tonight I needed to do this drawing thing – and it went off right in the middle of dinner.

We did some more talking and show and sharing of hexie projects and applique projects and a returning of a borrowed featherweight in the lobby before I came up here to my room.

I’ve got to get everything packed and ready for my 4:15 am journey to the airport, so it will be early to bed for me.

In other words…let’s DO this drawing thing!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét