Hourglass Leader & Ender Challenge!

It’s time! And I am so grateful for your patience with me! Starting a new challenge is something I need to be home for, and the past more-th... thumbnail 1 summary
badge1
It’s time!

And I am so grateful for your patience with me!

Starting a new challenge is something I need to be home for, and the past more-than-a-month has been so super busy. 

I am VERY excited about this year’s challenge and I hope you will join me!

I loved the freedom of last year’s Tumbler Leader & Ender challenge so much, and it worked so well allowing you to choose how big to make your quilt, what size your units would be, what colors you wanted to work with, and I wanted to stick with that again this year!

The plan is:  Make HOURGLASS units using any method you want, in any size you want to make the quilt you want to make with them.

There are a myriad of ways to make them, including dies for cutting machines in a variety of sizes.  Choose your favorite!

I will be cutting with specialty rulers.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét