Boxy Stars Workshop in Smyrna, TN!

We gathered in the beautiful town of Smyrna, Tennessee yesterday for a Boxy Stars 1/2 day workshop with the Friendship Quilt Guild and frien... thumbnail 1 summary
20160701_163443
We gathered in the beautiful town of Smyrna, Tennessee yesterday for a Boxy Stars 1/2 day workshop with the Friendship Quilt Guild and friends from surrounding states!

We were able to use the middle school library as our meeting place, and I think we ALL felt like we were going back in time when we took our places around library tables surrounded by stacks of books, student paraphernalia and artwork still on the walls from the school year just ended.

There was plenty of light for sewing, as there would be for reading and we had a great time stitching up blocks during the 4 hours of class time fun.

My friend Diane is the program person who pulled this together behind the scenes.  I’ve stayed with her before, she is a partner in vintage sewing machine crime!  She is the one that turned me on to hand crank machines and really got me into using my treadles instead of just using them for home decor.

What a slippery slope you have lead me down, Diane!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét