Things On My Mind.

This post is about things on my mind. And in my heart. And while it may seem crazy to some to find it hard to be away from home when it is “... thumbnail 1 summary
FB_IMG_1467199336661
This post is about things on my mind.

And in my heart.

And while it may seem crazy to some to find it hard to be away from home when it is “only a dog” that has undergone surgery, I’m having a very difficult time being away right now.

This little girl has been such a huge part of our family over the past 10 years, I really don’t know what I would do without her.

I think I am feeling a bit out of sorts this morning because of this whole being away thing.  This is a LONG trip and there will only be a few days to get ready for another LONG TRIP in between this one and the next one.

Sadie will be fine.  The surgery went well, and since she was under anyway, she also got her teeth cleaned and her nails trimmed.  All shots are now up to date, which is good because my travel schedule put her a bit behind as it was hard to sync times to get that done.

It was kind of like forgetting that your drivers license had expired.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét