Mom’s got the Hexie Bug!

When I arrived yesterday, mom had already left to go to the airport to pick up my aunt Joy and cousin Andrew. We settled in to visit and re... thumbnail 1 summary

When I arrived yesterday, mom had already left to go to the airport to pick up my aunt Joy and cousin Andrew.

We settled in to visit and relax while waiting for the call to go meet them in Crouch for the fireworks and festivities ----

I look over to mom’s chair side table – and what do I spy??

A gazillion pre-basted hexies just waiting to be assembled into the project she is working on !

Like Daughter, Like Mother!

Of course I had to spread it out and see how far she’d gotten on it. She is doing scrappy reds, blacks and neutrals.

idaho2012 327

She is telling me about a hexagon group on facebook she has become involved in --- the woman is hooked hooked hooked!

**Note to self** I do NOT have time to join a hexie group on facebook!!

And to think that her hexie love started just last August on a trip to Minnesota while we were sitting in the dentist’s office waiting for my Aunt to have her tooth fixed!

Like Daughter --- Like Mother!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét