Let’s Try It Out!

This is the first post on my new laptop now that I’ve got things installing and getting things back in order. Thank you to whomever sent me... thumbnail 1 summary

This is the first post on my new laptop now that I’ve got things installing and getting things back in order.

Thank you to whomever sent me the link for pixlr.com I can’t believe how easy it is to edit photos online without having to download software to do it!

I can crop, change the image size ((My default size is 800 pixels in the widest dimension – it’s perfect for blog uploads)) save them to my computer and go.

I can adjust the brightness/contrast and other things easily --- by far it is the easiest online program I’ve seen!

The only thing I wish I could do is change picture size by inches, not pixels, but at this time I’m not going to complain!

oregon2012 069

I’ve been sewing up a storm…I tested the software out on these photos just to see how it works…..

My fingers are crossed! I’ll hit send and then get back to some more half square triangles!

oregon2012 070

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét