iPhone-o-gram! The good, the bad!

Bad: Took the laptop to Best Buy to find my warranty had run out. Bad: They want to charge me $89.95 to tell me if my computer is fixable or... thumbnail 1 summary
Bad:

Took the laptop to Best Buy to find my warranty had run out.

Bad:

They want to charge me $89.95 to tell me if my computer is fixable or terminal.

Bad:

If it's not under warranty--and the airline won't reimburse, do I want to be out $89.95 MORE on a laptop that isn't worth fixing??

Unlikely the airline will reimburse that fee even if they did replace the lap top.

Good:

After letting it run a long time and hooked to the big monitor---we heard it actually boot up and at least I can get my files off of it.

It's running rough like it isn't happy.

And that's all I know from here for now.

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét