Star Struck Times Two!

I’ve got a very full slide show to share today --- I put the photos from both classes together ---- and they are all such great blocks. We ... thumbnail 1 summary

I’ve got a very full slide show to share today --- I put the photos from both classes together ---- and they are all such great blocks.

We met at the North East, PA Senior Center, and as convenience would have it – it was right across the street from my B&B!

The first group had breakfast provided --- and the second group was served a lunch --- and I of course, indulged in BOTH.

I seriously need to back away from the food…..but oh man, have I been spoiled rotten this trip!

Two classes, 24 Quilters each --- that’s 48 quilts being dug into in the span of one day – talk about scraps flying!

This morning my journey home begins, so I’m going to keep this short, post the pics, and get on my way ----

You’ll probably hear from me along my route --- I wonder what adventures are around the corner! I’m thinking of cutting down the center of Virginia, down 29 ----I may make it as far a Charlottesville before stopping for the night – at least that is my goal.

I hope you enjoy the photos as much as we enjoyed making the blocks in class!

Have a great Tuesday, everyone --- this girl is headed HOME!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét