Merry Monday #24!

I was in the process of getting ready for a workshop for this weekend and got side-tracked to create a card! I decided to check out Merry Mo... thumbnail 1 summary
I was in the process of getting ready for a workshop for this weekend and got side-tracked to create a card! I decided to check out Merry Monday and look what I found:


Isn't that just the cutest sketch for a Christmas card? Did I say Christmas....yes! That is what the challenge is about each week at Merry Monday. By creating one a week, you end up with a stash all ready to go for the holidays!

This is my card for this week:


I was so saddened when Stampin' Up! decided to retire "Dasher", one of my favorite holiday stamps...but look what we got to replace him:


Meet "Christmas Deer"! You don't get to see all of him as he is quite large and I cut just enough to fit in my punched  1 3/4" Circle. He even has little ornaments and things you can hang from his antlers. The scallops are from the "Pennant Die". And the lace embossing is from the "Delicate Designs Embossing Folders". Here are all the supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Marina Mist
  • Inks: Marina Mist Cajun Craze
  • Stamps: Christmas Deer, Merry & Type
  • DSP: Polka Dot Parade
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Pennant Die, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Delicate Designs Embossing Folders
Be sure to go visit the design team at Merry Monday and get some great ideas for your cards! Have a great night!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét