iPhone-o-gram! Hello, Fairborn!

I arrived about 1/2 hour ago. Good thing, too--it took me 9 hours to get here, including stops for gas, or to stretch my legs, grab a drink ... thumbnail 1 summary
I arrived about 1/2 hour ago. Good thing, too--it took me 9 hours to get here, including stops for gas, or to stretch my legs, grab a drink or a bite to eat---

My contact, Merle is on her way to pick me up and take me for a bite of dinner.

In the mean time, I'm unpacking and setting up---here's a tip for you if you want a room with a bit more floor space: Request a room with one bed in the room.

I got a room on the ground floor for ease of hauling in stuff---and one bed with extra floor space to set up a folding table for my featherweight.

The flat screen tv isn't always visible from a desk in a hotel room and often the desk sits too high to be comfortable. I brought my adjustable leg folding table this time because my sew ezi table doesn't have an insert for the featherweight.

It actually gives me more table space too!

We will see if I feel like sewing after I get my belly full---but it will be ready when the itch to stitch strikes!!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét