iPhone-o-Gram! Afternoon Chiro Edition!

The one thing about the iPhone app for blogger that I don't like is that you can't space the text between the photos or put the phot... thumbnail 1 summary
The one thing about the iPhone app for blogger that I don't like is that you can't space the text between the photos or put the photos in any given order, so bear with these! It's all I can do but a fun way to share.

I looked at the clock and saw that I was going to be late-

Where are my flip flops?? Buried under the pile of leader ender 4 patches I'm designing with!! Lol!! I had to un-bury part of them to show you---much morning fun in the basement.

And man that is a load of 4 patches built between-the-lines of chain piecing over the past couple years!

The flower beds at the chiro are in full summer bloom. I just had to share their colorful beauty with you too.

I especially love the cone flowers!

The shot from yesterday has me achy and sore--steroids flush my face and give me a queasy tummy and make it hard to sleep at night but I'm hoping to be on the mend!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét