Enablers, All of You!

Or – Friends who help feed my addiction! When I left for Ohio I had TWO machines in the car. I brought my featherweight for hotel room sewi... thumbnail 1 summary

Or – Friends who help feed my addiction!

When I left for Ohio I had TWO machines in the car.

I brought my featherweight for hotel room sewing.

Barbie also came with me, because Paul is helping me adjust the wooden extension table I have to fit her better ---and I brought the smaller 3/4 size table so he could use it as a template to make one for his Singer Spartan…

But OH what a slippery slope when people know you love vintage machines!

Carolyn came to class sporting a very recognizable case with NECCHI on it ---

necchi 033

Y’all! She is PINK!!! I had to adopt her!

necchi 037

She’s a bit different than Sophia --- she’s a Supernova Ultra Mark 2

Which means she threads a bit different, so I’ve been monkeying with her this morning for just a bit ---- even though I have a ton of other things I need to do today, I just couldn’t resist.

If you add this one to the Spartan that was so super cheap at the antique mall in Waynesville OH ----that means I left home with two machines, and came home with ---FOUR. This HAS to stop – is there an intervention for this type of behavior?!

And if that weren’t bad enough--- there are other types of enablers out there:

necchi 034

Ruth sent me a message saying that she had not one, but TWO of the coveted Necchi attachment boxes complete with cams and feet – and would I be interested?!

Oh YEAH!! I really want to play with these and see what they can do.

necchi 035

Knowing these machines were state of the art when they were made in the late 1950s makes me giddy ---but how do you USE all this stuff?!

necchi 036

The original “READ ME” files are included!

Oh, Pink Necchi – you are going to have to wait until I have TIME to play with you! My flight to Vermont leaves at 5:55am tomorrow morning----I’m in a packing frenzy. But it’s nice knowing my enablers have got my back ---and that you will be waiting for me when I get home!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét