CCMC-207!

I totally fell in love with the sketch challenge today at "Create with Connie & Mary" . Take a peek: When the new In-Color Sum... thumbnail 1 summary
I totally fell in love with the sketch challenge today at "Create with Connie & Mary". Take a peek:


When the new In-Color Summer Starfruit was first delivered with my new stash of supplies, I wasn't really sure if I liked it or not. It kind of has a greenish tint to it depending on what colors you pair with it. The colors I used today kept it as the yellow it was meant to be:



I also used Summer Starfruit for my ink color with the Betsy's Blooms Jumbo Wheel Stamp. Remember how I showed you a tutorial on how to unmount your wheel stamps HERE? I did it again with this wheel stamp. It's so much easier to stamp exactly where you want and in a straight line! I added just a hint of bling by adding a few Rhinestone Jewels

Supplies for card:
  • Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
  • Inks: Summer Starfruit
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Tasteful Trim Die
  • Stamps: A Word for You, Betsy's Blooms Jumbo Wheel
  
Stop by Create with Connie & Mary to visit. You will be awwww'd with all the design team creations.....and you can still sign up for our New Catalog Subscription Edition! 
Thanks so much for visiting!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét