A Visit to Fabric Shack!

I had such a great visit with the gals at Fabric Shack in Waynesville, Ohio yesterday ---- and was thrilled when we were introduced to hear ... thumbnail 1 summary

I had such a great visit with the gals at Fabric Shack in Waynesville, Ohio yesterday ---- and was thrilled when we were introduced to hear that they had just been reading my blog that very morning. Such a small world!

Janelle and Loretta had escaped with Cathy and some of the other class girls on Wednesday to make a run down there --- and came back with great reviews so I knew I HAD to go ---

Four of us met up at 10am as the doors opened ----Anita was already shopping when I walked in, and Irene and Lisa soon followed ----

After visiting a bit, exchanging introductions and getting my bearings by walking around ((in complete awe at the amount of wonderfulness ever abundant within these very walls))

I found myself face to face with THE REMNANT CARTS OF JOY!!

OH_PA_june2012 269

Oh yes, I”d been forwarned about the Remnant Carts of Joy---everything on the cart os $3.98 a yard, and you have to take the whole piece….move over, I’m diving in!

OH_PA_june2012 266

Here is one of the gals measuring out my spoils ---I was simply STASHING, no rhyme, no reason, if I liked it, it came home. Most of my pieces were about 1/4 to 1/2 yard – so that’s only $1 to $2 a piece. BARGAIN!

The shop is bright and beautiful, and I love the rainbow array of bolts of fabrics displayed on simple white shelving:

OH_PA_june2012 271

Gorgeous fabrics, loads of colors, lots of inspiration!

OH_PA_june2012 274

Makes me wish my sewing room looked like this!

OH_PA_june2012 275

Great samples, something to see at every turn!

OH_PA_june2012 276

Great selection of hand dyed woolies for the wool appliquers!

OH_PA_june2012 277

Fabrics from every manufacturer and line imaginable!

OH_PA_june2012 281

You want pre-cuts? They’ve got them by the dozens!

OH_PA_june2012 279

Batiks? Novelties? Civil War? Modern? Blenders? Everything under the sun --- it’s here!

And of course, for those who can’t make a trip to the real brick and mortar store, you can find it all at FabricShack.com!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét