Tuesday Tips or Techniques-Altering the Decorative Label Punch!

Remember this card I posted last week? Notice the shape that I used for my sentiment layer? Where did that come from? Scroll down and I will... thumbnail 1 summary
Remember this card I posted last week? Notice the shape that I used for my sentiment layer? Where did that come from? Scroll down and I will show you how to complete this for my Tuesday Tips or Techniques!


You will need:
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Cardstock
  • Scrap cardstock piece
  • Adhesive

Step 1:


Using the Decorative Label Punch, cut (1) with your desired cardstock color. You will also need a scrap piece of cardstock.

Step 2:


Using the scrap piece of cardstock, glue to the top of your cut-out label as shown. This will serve as a "handle".

Step 3:


Using the "handle", slide the cut label into your punch, (turn the punch so the open-hole side is facing you), and position the label part-way into the punch as shown.

Step 4:


When you are satisfied with the positioning of your label, go ahead and squeeze your punch to cut out the shape!

Note: If you use temporary adhesive like Dotto, you can remove the handle and use it on the opposite side of the label and actually cut 2 with one label!




Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét