Stampers for Others May Swap Card!

I participated in a swap for our "Stampers for Others" group this month. We donate cards to a specified charity each month and we ... thumbnail 1 summary
I participated in a swap for our "Stampers for Others" group this month. We donate cards to a specified charity each month and we followed a sketch you will see listed below the card. I wanted to use up some of my Designer Paper before it retires so I added a strip of "Flirtatious" DSP to each card as shown below:


The Satin Ribbon is also retiring. Everything else will be available in the new catalog. Here is a close-up of the bird so you can see where I sponged in a little bit of color:


And this is the sketch that was used:


I hope you have enjoyed my card for today. I'm so glad you stopped in to visit. Only 3 more days left of the current catalog as we transition to the new on June 1st. So many new things to oooh and aaaah over! Have a great day!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Melon Mambo
  • Accessories: Satin Ribbon in Tempting Turquoise, Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Scallop Circle Die, Bird Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • DSP: Flirtatious
  • Stamps: Word Play, Language of Friendship


Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét