May "Card Kits To Go"!

Good morning blog readers. Today I am starting something new with my business. I've had lots of requests to offer "Card Kits" ... thumbnail 1 summary
Good morning blog readers. Today I am starting something new with my business. I've had lots of requests to offer "Card Kits" that you simply can purchase and assemble on your own time. I will try this for a few months to see how it will work out for me and let you know if it will be a monthly occurrence.

Due to Stampin' Up!'s copyright policy, I can not include stamped images with my card kits. You can use stamps that are similar that you already own or if you would like to purchase the stamp sets that I used in my kits, I will offer them to you at a 15% off discount. You will have to email me to purchase the stamps as I can not include a PayPal button for any Stampin' Up! merchandise.

With Father's Day just around the corner, my card kit this month is all about "masculine" cards. Below is a snippet of each card:


Monthly “Cards Kits To Go”:
  • You'll receive the 5 cards (which includes one 3D item) shown on the flyer for that month
  • Quantities of kits are limited to 10 a month. Once they are gone I will not be producing any more kits for that month.
  • Card kits will include all of the envelopes, pre-cut pieces and accessories for you to complete each card. This includes all die shapes, embossed layers and punched shapes. You will have to supply your own adhesives (Snail, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tombow Mono-Adhesive).
  • I will mail the “Cards To Go” packets to you and you will also receive an email notice that will include your PDF document.  The PDF will include a photo of each card with simple instructions and supply list. 
  • Stamped images are NOT included in the card kits.  I am not allowed to include stamped images due to our Stampin' Up! copyright policy.  You can substitute with your own images or I will have the stamp set available for purchase at a discounted price if you purchase the “Cards To Go” kit.
  • USA purchasers only as the price includes shipping & PayPal fees for US funds.
  • Supplies you will need for this card kit:
    • Inks: Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
    • Stampin’ Write Markers: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Garden Green, More Mustard
    • Stamp Sets: Best Dad Ever, Distressed Dots
    • NOTE: you can substitute your own stamp sets and ink colors
Distressed Dots $17.95 available for purchase at 15% off at $15.25 plus shipping & tax
Best Dad Ever $18.95 Wood Mount available for purchase at 15% off at $16.11 plus shipping & tax
Best Dad Ever $14.95 Clear Mount available for purchase at 15% off at $12.71 plus shipping & tax

I am also selling the completed set for $25.00 which includes shipping and handling and envelopes. This is a first come first served to the person that emails me first. I will then send you a PayPal invoice.
UPDATE:COMPLETED CARD KIT HAS BEEN SOLD! AND KITS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét