Free Friday's-Wedding Card!

I made this card quite some time ago, actually it was the first card I made when the new products became available from the Occasions Mini C... thumbnail 1 summary
I made this card quite some time ago, actually it was the first card I made when the new products became available from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I wasn't sure if I liked the card enough to post it (yes, that does happen at times). But the more I look at it the more I like it. It was primarily the "Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz" in the background that I didn't care for:


I didn't expect the spritzing to be "so much":


I stamped and cut most of what you see here by hand with my "Paper Snips" and used "Stampin' Dimensionals" to pop them all up. The sentiments were cut with the "Modern Label Punch" and the "Word Window Punch". Don't you think the "Rhinestone Jewels" add just the right touch of bling?


You only have a few more days left to purchase this stamp set or any of the other items in the "Occasions Mini Catalog".

Stamp Set: Love & Laughter, Item #125477:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • Inks: Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
  • Stamp Sets: Love & Laughter
  • Tools: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder, Sponge Daubers, Corner Rounder Punch
  • Accessories: Satin Ribbon in Whisper White, Rhinestone Jewels, Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz


Follow Me on Pinterest

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét