Tuesday Tips or Techniques-Framing the Framelits!

The new Framelits have been very popular with my Stampin' Up! customers. But what if you don't want a thick outer layer when layerin... thumbnail 1 summary
The new Framelits have been very popular with my Stampin' Up! customers. But what if you don't want a thick outer layer when layering a stamped image? If you look at my card below, you will notice that I have just a very thin outline of my stamped image. How did I do that?


Start out by stamping your chosen image and cutting it with one of the framelits as I've done in the card above. Next, you will use the very same sized framelits to create a thin outline.

Cut (2) more framelits and cut them in half as shown below. Cut one vertically and cut the other horizontally:


Glue the horizontal pieces on the back of your stamped image, allowing only a thin outline showing on the front:


Do the same using the vertically cut framelit pieces. I snipped off the pointed ends on each piece before I glued them in place:


And this is what your "thinly" framed framelits shape will look like when you have completed gluing all 4 pieces:


Have a great day and make sure you come visit tomorrow for Wacky Wednesday!




Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét