Tuesday Tips-Altering the Scallop Square Die!

I posted this card a few weeks ago and had numerous requests as to how I created a rectangular scallop using the Scallop Square Die: I thoug... thumbnail 1 summary
I posted this card a few weeks ago and had numerous requests as to how I created a rectangular scallop using the Scallop Square Die:


I thought I would post a quick tutorial so you can try this yourself!

Supplies Needed:
  • Scallop Square Die
  • Cardstock or DSP
  • Big Shot Machine
Step 1:

Place your cardstock or DSP in place over your Scallop Square Die:

Step 2:


Run the cardstock or DSP through your Big Shot Machine to cut your scallop square.

Step 3:


Decide how wide you would like your scallop square and then place 3 sides of the scallop square in position over the die. Press in place so that 3 sides are "inside" the die. In my sample, I omitted 3 scallops.

Step 4:


Run the cardstock or DSP through the Big Shot a 2nd time and this is what your rectangle will look like once it has gone through the Big Shot!


Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét