Stampers for Others

This is the card I created for this months "Stampers for Others" swap challenge. The cards this month are going to Operation writ... thumbnail 1 summary
This is the card I created for this months "Stampers for Others" swap challenge. The cards this month are going to Operation write Home:


This is going to be a quick post today as Dave and I are traveling back home from moving my parents to a Senior Housing all weekend. They decided a few months ago that their two-story home has become too much of a burden to take care of as the health of both of my parents are declining. So sad to see this take place in the home I grew up in. I am posting this ahead of time.

Here is a close-up of the "Elegant Bird Die" and the "Daisies Die":


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Confetti White
  • DSP: Beyond the Garden
  • Inks: Pear Pizzazz
  • Accessories: In Color Brads, Bakers Twine
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Elegant Bird Die, Boho Blossoms Punch, Daisies Die, Pinking Hearts Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder
Have a great day and come back tomorrow!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét