Pals Paper Arts-PPA130 with a twist!

What a fun challenge for Super Sunday. I decided to pick Pals Paper Arts for my challenge Sunday. I thought it was kinda neat that they had... thumbnail 1 summary
What a fun challenge for Super Sunday. I decided to pick Pals Paper Arts for my challenge Sunday. I thought it was kinda neat that they had a little "twist" to their challenge this week. Here is the color challenge plus their "twist":

This one has a twist to allow you to show your own creativity and style. Just use Lucky Limeade,
Always Artichoke (or similar colors) and add a color of your choice.


This is my card with a "twist":


I decided to add "So Saffron" as my addition color. I water-colored my stamped images with a "Blender Pen" and ink from my ink pads. I added a little bit of bling to the leaves and the flowers by "painting" a little bit of "Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint" right from the jar with my "Blender Pen". If you click on the photo below, you can see a close-up for  yourself:

The stamped images are on "Water Color Paper" inside the card. The stamped images peek through the hole in the front I created with "Labels Collection Framelits":


I hope you join Pals Paper Arts this week for a "twist" of your own. Thanks for stopping by today!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, Water Color Paper
  • Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Friendly Phrases
  • Inks: So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke
  • Accessories: So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Blender Pen

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét