March 2012 Tutorials-School Days!

I thought I would post my "School Days" tutorials a few months before school is out for the summer. How would you like to use thes... thumbnail 1 summary
I thought I would post my "School Days" tutorials a few months before school is out for the summer. How would you like to use these tutorials for a kids school event or for a teacher's thank you!


There is something for everyone in this 5 piece kit. The tutorials included are:
  • School Bus Card
  • Crayon Card
  • ABC Card
  • 3D Cardstock Pencil (holds a pack of Rolo's & Hershey Kiss)
  • My Colors Book
You can choose to use them all or pick that one you need! The stamp set I used is the Fox & Friends stamp set but you may substitute with any of your stamp sets. Please click on the PayPal link below and I will send you your tutorials within 24 hours. All card patterns are included in PDF format.

Please click HERE to be directed to my "Tutorials for Sale" page!



Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét