Happy Valentine's Day to Kaitlynn!

I found a similar punch art on our demo website called Stampin' Connection and thought it was so cute. Danee Hoang created hers as a goo... thumbnail 1 summary
I found a similar punch art on our demo website called Stampin' Connection and thought it was so cute. Danee Hoang created hers as a goodie box. I made the cute little skunk a little different by adding a body to it:


I'm sure Kaitlynn will just love this as she loves animals and the 'stuff' that Grammy makes for her. I of course will include a gift certificate to "Uncle Willy's", a local candy shoppe here in town. Here is a close-up of the skunk:


And these are the punched pieces I used:

Punches:
  • Word Window Punch
  • Build a Blossom PUnch
  • Large Oval Punch
  • Wide Oval Punch
  • Ornament Punch
  • Owl Punch (eyes & heart)
Other Supplies:
  • Labels Collection Framelits
  • Candy Conversations Stamp
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Mouthwatering DSP
  • Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Rose Red Ink
  • Pink Pirouette Cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Basic Black Cardstock
  • Rose Red Cardstock
Stay tuned tomorrow as I have another punch art again inspired by Danee and this one is for Jeremy!



Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét